Event Category: Master Plants
Experience Ancient Amazonian plant medicine ceremonies for personal, community and planetary renewal. Held in accordance with the millenary, time-tested, wellness tradition the "Multicolored People.”
Our location is the enchanting Ocean Forest Ecolodge Retreat (aka Guaria de Osa Ecolodge) located on Costa Rica’s treasured Osa Peninsula, a paradise well known for its vast diversity of animal and plant life. Tucked perfectly between a pristine beach and the thriving rainforest you will also find yoga, wellness modalities, therapeutic massage, comfortable accommodations and three delicious natural meals daily.
Facilitated by Jonathon Miller Weisberger, author of “Rainforest Medicine: Preserving Indigenous Science and Biodiversity in the Upper Amazon,” who spent 10 years (1990-2000) living in the Ecuadorian Amazon and the past 17 years connecting with various time-tested world heritage traditions. Jonathon has been entrusted by his elder maestros, who have deep concern for the fate of humanity and the planet, to share these wellness modalities.
This 7-day retreat includes:
• Comfortable shared or private accommodations at Ocean Forest Ecolodge Retreat
• Three natural wholesome meals daily, except on fasting days
• Delving deep into the heart of ethnobotany and local medicinal
• Introduction to an ancient ceremonial indigenous plant medicine science
• (2) sunrise renewal ceremonies with alkaline rich rainforest medicines
• (2) overnight traditional healing ceremonies with rainforest medicines
• Flower baths for cleansing and purification
• Rainforest, paradise beach and river hikes
• Swim, snorkel and surf at our beach front location
• One on one preparation/Integration guidance
• Daily Yoga classes
• On site massage therapist (additional rate)
All attendees will receive a “dieta protocol” information package for ceremonial preparation and are required to fill out an application.