Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Dianne Horton
    Participant
    #1933 |

We have Good Quality of Iboga Root Barks Harvested Sustainably From Old Tress.Iboga Root Barks has the Alkaloid Substance Call Ibogaine that is use to Treat addiction,depression,anxiety and post stomatic stress.We also offer iboga seed pods for anyone who is interested in the seeds.So am calling for anyone who is interested to hook up me by email via ibogaslers@outlook.com for more details.

Vlachos49
    Participant
    #1952 |

Really liked to know about your IBOGA products. Couple of month’s ago I took drug treatment from suboxone treatment Virginia center where was given really amazing treatment that really worked out best for me.

Dianne Horton
    Participant
    #1953 |

Ibogaine is an alkaloid found in the root of bark of the West African plant, Tabernanthe iboga. Ibogaine is used to treat drug addiction and has been found to be especially useful in the treatment of opioid addiction. It alleviates symptoms of opioid withdrawal and reduces drug cravings to drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, alcohol, and nicotine. Our ibogaine is also used to treat substance abuse.

Our products have a guaranteed purity of 99% and is of the highest available quality as it comes straight from our farm to our Laboratory. We are VERY committed to supplying HIGH QUALITY Tabernanthe Iboga products (Ibogaine HcL, IBOGA ROOT BARK , Iboga TA, iboga powder and capsules) to all our customers worldwide.
    We can supply any quantity from our laboratory directly to you quickly and efficiently. Our package comes with a complete treatment info for our products.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.